These terms and conditions help to keep this website a safe place to trade and set out the full extent of any agreement reached between you and Automax Limited in connection with this site. You should understand that by placing an order, you accept the following terms and conditions:
1a) Shipping times may vary due to your geographical location/our stock levels. We always aim to ship items within 5 working days
1b) You will receive a confirmation of your order via email containing order reference number
1c) Shipping times may vary due to your geographical location/our stock levels. We always aim to ship items within 5 working days
2) These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
3) Licence to use website Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages [or [OTHER CONTENT] from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions. You must not:
(a) Republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
(b) Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
(c) Show any material from the website in public
(d) Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purposes
(e) Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
(f) Redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution [(such as our newsletter) [Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed [within your organisation].
4) Acceptable use You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent. [You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.] [You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.]
(5) Limited warranties We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
6) Variation We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
8) Law and jurisdiction These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
9) Our Details The full name of our company is Automax Limited. [We are registered in [England & Wales] under registration number 05955811 Our [registered] address is Automax Limited, The Meridian, 4, Copthall House, Station Square, Coventry, West Midlands, CV12SL You can contact us by email to peter.musgrave1@btinternet,com Telephone 01270 520622 Our VAT number is 924621925
10) Specific conditions of sale All shipping costs quoted are based on average weights & postage charges for UK & international freight charges. They may be occasion where due to the weight of the items there will be an additional postage surcharge to pay. Customers will be notified of any additional postage charges due. This can be paid or, the customer has the option to cancel the order & receive a full refund. We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels that may be damaged or lost. Please retain proof of postage in case you are required to claim against your carrier. We are not responsible for any labour charges or additional costs due to the fitting or removal of faulty (or incorrectly supplied parts).
11) Distance selling regulations All orders are covered under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 giving the customer a 7day cooling off period and right to cancel/return orders without reason. Items must be returned (at your expense) in re-saleable condition. Such returns maybe subject to a restocking fee. Please see our return policy section for details.
Privacy At classicbikepartscheshire.com we take the privacy of our visitors very seriously. We do not collect personal information relating to our visitors unless that information is provided to us. When you order with us you will be asked to supply an email address, and contact/delivery information for the purpose of completing your order.This information will be retained by us and will not be passed onto any third parties under any circumstances. We may use your email address to send you updates and future offers.If you do not wish to receive such information please advise us via the contact page. All information that we retain from visitors is processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 198.
These terms and conditions were made using an SEQ Legal precedent created for www.classicbikepartscheshire.com